30 Creative Illustrator Logo Design Tecniques and Tutorials »
Your logo and/or brand is important. You know that of course but sometimes it’s good to remember just how important they are. Logos need to be memorable and, at the same time, reflect what you are about. If you are a graphic designer, receiving logo-making instructions from a client can sometimes wander into the realm of the confusing. After all, your client has some idea what they want, but they aren’t a designer. How many times have you heard ‘Well, we want it to be colorful, and we want it to pop. Can it also be warm?” To keep things short, you need all of the help you can get. Here are a batch of innovative logos and tutorials that will help you keep your clients, and yourself, happy. Now get on your copy of Adobe Illustrator and get cracking.
- 20 Inspirational Resources for Logos and Logotypes – Get Creative!
- 20 Corporate Graphic Design Samples
- A bountiful bevy of helpful Photoshop links for the holidays
- 7 Logo Generators – For fun.
- The best in graphic design and fonts in 2009