We offer the fastest and easiest Alfresco hosting solutions. Our Alfresco experts fully manage the Alfresco environment for you. Don’t struggle with installation and configuration of your own Alfresco Server. With webRulon Alfresco hosting you get pre-installed Alfresco, which works out of the box and includes full “root” access.
Alfresco Virtual Private Servers
Our Alfresco hosting servers are actually powerful Virtual Private Servers (VPS), which are highly optimized to run Alfresco. These VPS’es have fully functional pre-installed Alfresco Community Edition and they behave exactly like your own Dedicated Servers with full “root” access to your server.
Open source enterprise content management
Alfresco is a hard-hitting, open source, enterprise content management platform (ECM). Equipped with a powerful blend of features, Alfresco gives organizations access to affordable content management solutions and products like:
- Easy document management with a shared drive, version control and MS Office integration
- Collaborative web content management (WCM) for teams using the Alfresco Surf platform
- Alfresco Share, a Sharepoint-like collaboration suite has a dynamic tag-enabled document library and user activity feeds
- An OEM-friendly content management platform, Alfresco content management is the first embeddable Enterprise Content Management solution (ECM)
As an open source solution, Alfresco’s code is freely available for anyone to use or adapt. Unfortunately, this means hackers have easy access to the code too, giving them an open invitation for exploitation. As a secure web host, webRulon is the perfect hosting solution for open source web applications like Alfresco. Our top-of-the-line hardware and network environment ensures your Alfresco deployment loads quickly and reliably every time.
Alfresco Hosting Features:
- Multi-Level Intrusion Prevention
- Every webRulon web server uses special intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS) to block malicious network, application, and operating system-level activity. We detect and mitigate overly active hosts, bad logons, inappropriate content, and other network-layer events on our clients’ websites every day.
- Application Protection
- webRulon uses an enterprise web application firewall (WAF) to protect online applications such as Alfresco from sophisticated hacker attempts like SQL injections and XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks. webRulon helps prevent data theft and information leakage from open source web applications such as Alfresco.
- Fully Managed Alfresco Hosting
- webRulon Secure Hosting has everything you need to keep your hosted Alfresco installation running smoothly, including self-healing servers, online backup, and burstable bandwidth.