Providing limitless possibilities for your website
Drupal is a popular open source content management platform (CMS). Equipped with a powerful blend of features, Drupal supports a variety of website applications ranging from personal weblogs to large community-driven, corporate websites.
Drupal’s community of active users and devoted developers have created dozens of add-on modules that enable you to incorporate forums, picture galleries, and podcasting functionality on your website, just to name a few.
As an open source solution, Drupal’s code is freely available for anyone to use or adapt. Unfortunately, this means hackers have easy access to the code too, giving them an open invitation for exploitation.
As a secure web hosting provider, webRulon is the perfect hosting solution for open source web applications like Drupal. Our top-of-the-line hardware and network environment coupled with a worldwide content delivery network (CDN) ensures your Drupal-powered website loads quickly and reliably every time.
Drupal Hosting Features:
- Multi-Level Intrusion Prevention
- Every webRulon web server uses special intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS) to block malicious network, application, and operating system-level activity. We detect and mitigate overly active hosts, bad logons, inappropriate content, and other network-layer events on our clients’ websites every day.
- Application Protection
- webRulon uses an enterprise web application firewall (WAF) to protect online applications such as Drupal from sophisticated hacker attempts like SQL injections and XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks. webRulon helps prevent data theft and information leakage from open source web applications such as Drupal.
- Fully Managed Drupal Hosting
- webRulon Secure Hosting has everything you need to keep your hosted Drupal installation running smoothly, including self-healing servers, online backup, and burstable bandwidth.