Modular, flexible and secure eCommerce platform
Magento is the fastest growing open source eCommerce platform on the market with over 750,000 downloads to date. More Magento-powered websites go live every day, and Magento is quickly becoming the preferred open source eCommerce solution of leading brands. See how HoMedics and TCHO have put Magento to work in their business.
Magento rolls all the features businesses need to succeed online into one attractive package. Marketing tools, analytics and reporting, SEO tools, shopping cart functionality, payment processing, order management, and even customer service management modules come standard with every installation. For just a few thousand dollars per year, companies can upgrade to Magento’s Commercial License which includes some pretty enticing functionality as well:
- Strong data encryption
- PCI Data Security Standard compliance
- The ability to process store credits and gift cards
- The ability to provide private events and products
Great features like these are convincing companies of all sizes and industries to begin leveraging Magento’s flexible, scalable open source solution to support and grow their online business. As an open source solution, Magento is freely available for anyone to use or adapt. Unfortunately, this means hackers have easy access to the code too, giving them an open invitation for exploitation.
webRulon is the perfect hosting solution for open source web applications like Magento. Our top-of-the-line hardware and network environment coupled with a worldwide content delivery network (CDN) ensures your Magento-powered eCommerce website loads quickly and reliably every time.
Magento Hosting Features:
- Multi-Level Intrusion Prevention
- Every webRulon web server uses special intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS) to block malicious network, application, and operating system-level activity. We detect and mitigate overly active hosts, bad logons, inappropriate content, and other network-layer events on our clients’ websites every day.
- Application Protection
- webRulon uses an enterprise web application firewall (WAF) to protect online applications such as Magento from sophisticated hacker attempts like SQL injections and XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks. webRulon helps prevent data theft and information leakage from open source web applications such as Magento.
- Fully Managed Magento Hosting
- webRulon Secure Hosting has everything you need to keep your hosted Magento installation running smoothly, including self-healing servers, online backup, and burstable bandwidth.