Paid Search Management (PPC)
PPC (pay-per-click) search advertising programs offer online advertisers an immediate way to generate targeted website traffic by buying sponsored links at Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, Microsoft AdCenter and other 2nd-tier syndicated ad networks. When sponsored links are accepted in the ad networks, they appear on the search result pages of Google, Yahoo Bing and a variety of other syndicated partner search engines.
To get listed in the pay-per-click sponsored listings, advertisers first set up an account at the pay-per-click ad networks. Once an account has been established, advertisers compete against each other through an auction style bidding system for ranking on keyword phrases in the sponsored ad listings. A combination of bid-per-click price and ad click-through rate achieves a certain placement within the sponsored listings on the results pages at Yahoo.com, Bing, Google.com, AOL Search and other syndicated ad network partner sites. Advertisers have a high degree of control over the amount they are willing to bid for each keyword and their position in the listings, although on Google AdWords, Yahoo Sponsored Search and Microsoft AdCenter, advertisers can’t control whether they’re in the top positions simply by boosting their payments per click.
Technically, pay-per-click listings or sponsored links are free and advertisers only pay for clicks (visitors) they receive from the search engine listing. The exact position of the sponsored links on the search result page may vary from engine-to-engine. Sometimes they appear above or to the right of the unpaid natural or organic listings, at other times, they appear at the bottom.
PPC Search Management Services
Our PPC search management services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We offer a complete PPC campaign management program, including campaign strategy, keyword research, developing/testing of text ads and landing pages, campaign set-up, bid management and ROI tracking including phone lead and phone sales tracking, reporting, campaign assessment and recommendations for further improvement. We actively work with our clients to manage their pay-per-click campaigns to ensure they meet their online marketing goals.
Keyword research is performed to establish a list of keyword phrases that are relevant to the advertisers’ product and/or services and is an important first step in the pay-per-click keyword submission process. When the right keyword phrases are targeted the Web users visiting the website will be highly qualified and highly motivated to buy or request information.
PPC Campaign and Bid Management Set-up
PPC campaign and bid management set-up customers to define the keywords they want to target, write customized text ads for each keyword or group of keywords, as well as select the web page(s) and/or landing page(s) they want to direct the traffic to. PPC campaign and bid management set-up includes the following:
- Account registration and activation
- Installation of URL tracking code for click-to-lead or click-to-sales conversions
- Assessment of maximum average bid cost, projected rank position for each selected keyword phrase, estimated monthly number of click-throughs and ad budget
- Determine daily/monthly campaign budget. Monthly advertising budgets can be fixed for the entire month and will not exceed the allocated amounts
- Grouping of selected keyword phrases into themed ad groups
- Writing unique headlines and ad text for each ad or ad group in accordance to the submission guidelines
- Keyword data and text ad entry
- Linking ads to the relevant website page(s) and/or landing page(s)
- Setting maximum bids for each keyword or keyword group, daily budget amounts, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and ad serving options
- Day parting set-up by scheduling what days and times ads will run
- Resolving any problems regarding rejected ads
- Phone call tracking to monitor and track phone calls and leads generated via PPC campaigns. Phone call tracking set-up includes: account creation with personal customer login, phone number assignment and implementation of PPC trackable phone numbers on all PPC landing pages. webRulon is not responsible for qualifying phone calls
* Top-10 to top-12 Google.com sponsored ads can also appear in prominent positions on the search result pages at AOL Search, EarthLink and other syndicated Google AdWords partner networks.
Contact us or call 1-800-385-7140, ext 3 for more information.
Landing Page Optimization and Development
Landing page optimization and development services are designed to improve the content quality of existing landing pages and build new landing pages to improve the “quality score” and conversion rate.
PPC Campaign Management and Analysis
The PPC Campaign Management and Analysis program includes the following features:
- Daily monitoring of keyword performance (traffic, sales, cost per acquisition and return on investment numbers), keyword evaluation and adding, removing and reconfiguring of keyword phrases, ad groups and ad copy to grow the total number of productive keyword phrases on a monthly basis
- Monitoring of pre-set daily and monthly ad budgets
- Ongoing optimizing of keyword bids for bid positions that yield the best return on pre-determined business objectives, e.g. Cost per Acquisition (CPA), Profit Margin (PM) and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Periodic campaign structural reorganization by breaking existing ad groups into separate groups, with new ads and different landing pages
- Create and test multiple ads for each keyword or keyword group to improve average click-through rate, raise average position and decrease cost-per-click
- Ongoing monitoring of lost impression share due to insufficient budget or due to poor Ad Rank (Google AdWords only)
- Incorporate and expand the current campaign with new landing pages as required
- Quarterly evaluation of the competition, keyword fluctuations and forecasting of the upcoming quarter, based upon historical data along with seasonal market considerations
- “Live” telephone consulting as needed to discuss recommendations and changes to the keyword set, bid amounts, bid positions, bid rules, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and changes to the daily ad budget
- Monthly ROI reports via email for monitoring of campaign activity and results, including cost per click (CPC), number of visitors, leads and sales
Contact us or call 1-800-385-7140, ext 3 for more information.