Reports indicate Google thinks Ask.com, Bing and Dogpile are superior search engines – Visual proof
According to the wise folks at DailySEOblog, Google may have something of a self-esteem problem. This flies against previous ideas that the behemoth company was arrogant and almost “too big to fail.” Read and see why.
It seems, and you can try this for yourself, that if you simply Google search for “search engine” or “search” or “internet searchengine” you soon see that Google itself shows up nowhere in the results. Is the company simply being modest or are there more sinister things afoot? Does Google need therapy? Maybe a heaping glassful of Kombucha at least.
Below is the visual proof. Use the comment box to posit your own theories.
- Google releases report outlining the failure of its own SEO
- Google Bid Simulator: A Step Toward Efficiency, Volume
- 4 Tools for Advanced Google SERPs Analysis
- Google Instant Search and SEO
- Facebook becomes more popular in US than Google Search – Hell freezes over