Stoney deGeyter tackles massive fifteen part series chronicling the basics of SEO
In SEO blogging circles, such as they are, Stoney deGeyter is something of a Lester Bangs. The man writes honestly and passionately, and also, he writes lengthily. Extremely lengthily. Case in point: He has recently taken it upon himself to pen a massive fifteen part series tackling the basics of SEO. He calls it, appropriately, SEO 101. If you think you know everything you need to know, think again. This series is sure to open you up to a few things. It has to! It’s FIFTEEN PARTS LONG. How could it not?
- Use the Google Font API to Implement Awesome Fonts on your Website
- 28 of the Coolest Retro Style Photoshop Brush Sets
- Use Advanced Segment to Chart ‘Unique Keyphrases’ – A Primer
- SEO Tools – 15 Keyword Research Tools
- Lowering bounce rate and raising conversion rate – Usability edition