Have an idea for a web project? Need some advice on how to take your website forward? Then you should consider booking into the webRulon consultancy clinic.
A great new way to get expert advice:
Here at webRulon we know that traditional web consultancy isn’t always what you need. Sometimes you do not require face-to-face meetings or detailed analysis. All you need is an opportunity to talk over your web project with an expert third party. A consultancy clinic provides that opportunity.
What is webRulon’s consultancy clinic?
Our consultancy clinic is an online meeting where you can discuss your web project with an expert web strategist.
Meetings are typically held using Skype although they could also be done on the phone or using tools like GoToMeeting. In your call the consultant can review websites, discuss strategy and answer any web related question you have.
Calls can be as long or as short as you want. You are charged in 30 minute blocks.
Who would I speak with?
webRulon consultancy clinics are run by Russell Winslow, founder of webRulon and primary web strategist at the company.
Russell is a well respected and influential figure within the web sphere. With over 10 years of experience working with a wide variety of organizations from the smallest startup to internationally recognized brands, Russell is ideally placed to provide the best web strategy advice available.
Is a clinic right for me?
Well that depends on your needs! A consultancy clinic is perfect for…
- Entrepreneurs keen to discuss the practicalities of their web based initiatives
- Project managers in need of advice on running their web projects
- Those who require assistance in writing briefs and engaging with web designers
- Website owners looking to improve their existing website
- Graduates and students who need advice on launching their web design careers
- Management concerned about their overall web strategy
- Those looking for ways to promote traffic and stimulate growth on their sites
Arrange an appointment
To book an appointment simply complete the form below. We will then contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time.