Application integration provides end-to-end and real-time connectivity between internal e-business applications, existing web-based applications and off-the-shelf software products. Application integration allows users to send messages and files back and forth between systems, transforming those messages and automating the business process that make companies work. The true benefit of internal application integration is that it allows businesses to automate and manage end-to-end business processes that involve both human and electronic operations.
B2B Application Integration
B2B application integration connects systems and automates business processes across company boundaries using the Internet. It allows businesses of all sizes to securely and efficiently communicate and transact with partners, customers and vendors. Through B2B application integration businesses can automate the expensive error-prone process of buying and selling of products. As a result businesses can reduce operating cost and focus on supporting customers and selling products. Whether it’s directly between businesses or through intermediaries like marketplaces and exchanges, B2B integration makes the entire supply chain work much more smoothly.
Application Integration Services
To meet e-business requirements today and in the future webRulon provides a number of integration solutions.
For medium size businesses we accomplish application integration through application servers and system integration tools that give each application a single point of contact with the rest of the system, enabling the plug-and play addition and modification of applications.
For small businesses, that do not need a full featured B2B application server, we integrate commercially available off-the-shelf software products with existing web-based applications.
How We Work
We gather and analyze your business objectives, project requirements and deliver a highly effective e-business solution. Before we finalize and deliver your project we have gone through the following steps:
- Functional specification – We gain an in-depth understanding of your business objectives, product requirements and produce a detailed description of the required functionality.
- Product and technology evaluation - We evaluate commercially available software products, as well as existing databases and web-based systems in order to determine the most effective method of fulfilling your project requirements.
- Technical specification – Once the functional specification is agreed upon, we create a technical specification, which describes in detail how your application will work.
- Development - Based on the technical specification, we develop your application integration solution according to a precise schedule of milestones and deliverables.
- Project Management - We manage the process of meeting those milestones; assuring the deliverables are produced on time.
- Implementation – After rigorous testing, we launch your integrated application solution and work closely with your IT staff to ensure its effective integration into your business processes.