Most used blogging CMS in the world
WordPress content management system (CMS) is where attractive blog websites meet web standards and usability. Since WordPress came into the market in 2003, the CMS has been used on hundreds of thousands of sites.
An extensive library of useful (and necessary) Plug-ins keep WordPress at the head of the content management system (CMS) pack. WordPress is committed to paving the way for blogging technology and was the first CMS on the market to offer users Trackback and Pingback features, for free!
- WordPress Pages gives users the ability to manage static html pages alongside blog pages within one CMS.
- WordPress Links lets you manage multiple blogrolls through one admin interface – goodbye external manager!
- Comments, Password Protection, and Privacy settings may be enabled or disabled on a post-by-post basis.
- Spam protection includes blacklist and open proxy checker to help minimize unwanted comments.
- User Registration and Multiple Authoring functions are built-in, standard features.
Those are a few of the “cooler” standard features WordPress users enjoy right out of the box. There are literally endless ways to extend and adapt WordPress to meet your needs. The Plug-ins and Themes directories are freely available right for anyone to use or adapt. Unfortunately, this means hackers have easy access to the code too, giving them an open invitation for exploitation.
As a secure web host, webRulon is the perfect hosting solution for open source web applications like WordPress. Our top-of-the-line hardware and network environment coupled with a worldwide content delivery network (CDN) ensures your WordPress-powered website loads quickly and reliably every time.
WordPress Hosting Features:
- Multi-Level Intrusion Prevention
- Every webRulon web server uses special intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS, IPS) to block malicious network, application, and operating system-level activity. We detect and mitigate overly active hosts, bad logons, inappropriate content, and other network-layer events on our clients’ websites every day.
- Application Protection
- webRulon uses an enterprise web application firewall (WAF) to protect online applications such as WordPress from sophisticated hacker attempts like SQL injections and XSS (cross-site scripting) attacks. webRulon helps prevent data theft and information leakage from open source web applications such as WordPress.
- Fully Managed WordPress Hosting
- webRulon Secure Hosting has everything you need to keep your hosted WordPress installation running smoothly, including self-healing servers, online backup, and burstable bandwidth.