Mobile Marketing is the Future.
Mobile devices are redefining the way people interact with and find information. Mobile advertising methods enable your message to directly reach current and potential customers, wherever they may be!.
Mobile advertising is becoming increasingly important for businesses and corporations seeking to reach potential customers who are searching for products and services with their mobile devices. The potential of the mobile platform as an online advertising vehicle is enormous as more and more consumers and business professionals are using their mobile phones while they are on-the-go.
Browser-based searches are conducted on Internet-capable phones with mobile Internet WAP browsers or smartphones such as the iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone and other mobile devices with full (HTML) Internet-browsers.
Google mobile PPC search ads are keyword-targeted text ads that are served on the mobile devices of an ever-growing audience. webRulon is offering Google PPC search management services to advertisers who want to extend their brand message, products and services to millions of mobile phone users through the Google Adwords search ad network.
Mobile Advertising Services
- Mobile PPC search campaign strategy
- Ad creative development and testing
- Mobile search campaign set-up
- Keyword Research
- Bid management and ROI tracking set-up
- Landing page optimization
- Campaign management and analysis
Mobile Advertising Services
Mobile PPC search advertising is becoming increasingly important for businesses and corporations seeking to reach potential customers who are searching for products and services with their mobile phones. The potential of the mobile platform as an online advertising vehicle is enormous as more and more consumers and business professionals are using their mobile phones while they are on-the-go.
Mobile PPC Search Advertiser Benefits
Mobile PPC search offers a variety of benefits to advertisers who want to get involved with mobile search advertising:
- Extended PPC search reach – While mobile advertising is still a new medium, the increasing number of Internet users that are using their mobile phones to search for products and services offers a great avenue for those looking to expand their online advertising reach.
- Early adopter advantage – Early adopters of mobile PPC search have an advantage over their competition, reaping the benefits from low cost-per-click prices, early experiences, testing and historical data gathering.
- Local search – Mobile PPC search offers great benefits to those who are looking to promote local products and services through pay-per-click and pay-per-call search advertising, because an estimated 15 to 20 percent of mobile searches have a local intent.
Mobile PPC Management Services
Google mobile PPC search ads are keyword-targeted text ads that are served on the mobile phones of an ever-growing audience. webRulon is offering Google PPC search management services to advertisers who want to extend their brand message, products and services to millions of mobile phone users through the Google Adwords search ad network.
Mobile PPC Bid Management Set-up
Google mobile search ads appear when a mobile phone user performs a browser-based keyword search on Google.com or on a Google syndicated partner site or as result of an “on-deck” search on a mobile phone supported by a Google wireless network partner.
When establishing a mobile search campaign on the Google Adwords ad network we recommend setting up a separate ad campaign for mobile ads within the Google Adwords ad network. This allows advertisers to better monitor campaign data, generate statistical information specific to the mobile campaign and optimize the campaign performance for mobile ads.
Standard WAP and Smartphone Mobile Ad Campaigns
Most Internet-capable mobile phones today have WAP browsers, which cannot support HTML web page rendering, online e-commerce transactions and standard web analytics programs. Advertisers who want to reach mobile users with WAP phones must create a Google AdWords Standard Mobile Ad Campaign and create mobile-specific text and image ads and a WAP formatted landing page that will only show on phones with mobile Internet (WAP) browsers. Standard mobile ads can appear on a Google mobile web search, the Google mobile search network, and the mobile content network.
The number of smartphones with full HTML browsers is currently small, but is growing fast. Smartphones with full HTML browsers can render HTML pages and Google Adwords ads as they appear on desktop and labtop computers. They also allow visitors to perform regular online e-commerce transactions and support standard Web analytic programs for campaign performance monitoring and reporting.
Due to the fact that search queries on mobile devices are performed from a mobile phone keypad, rather then from a traditional computer keyboard, mobile search tend to perform better on shorter, more generic keywords. We therefore, recommend that Google mobile advertisers conduct extensive keyword research specifically for mobile search campaigns before settling on a final keyword set and not copy the keywords phrases from an existing PC desktop campaign.
PPC Keyword and Ad Submission
Google AdWords PPC search ad network enables advertisers to select the keywords they want to target, write customized text ads for each keyword or group of keywords, as well as select the web page(s) and/or landing pages they want to direct the traffic to.
Standard Mobile Ad Campaign ads are targeted towards Internet-capable phones with WAP browsers. They have a shorter character limit than the regular Google Adwords text ads, forcing advertisers to make their messaging even more concise. Mobile text ads contain a headline and a description with a maximum of 18 characters each. The third line contains the site URL or a telephone number to support a click-to-call feature, which directs users to a business phone number instead of a mobile website or both. The Google AdWords network also provides a mobile ad preview feature that allows advertisers to preview the rendering of mobile search ads.
Standard mobile search ads are charged on a pay-per-click or pay-per-call basis. Pay-per-click ads work similar to regular ads running on the PC Google Adwords ad network. Every mobile ad includes a click-to-call link that will cause the mobile phone to immediately dial up the business’s phone number. This is very important for businesses that sell services requiring a phone sales pitch. For businesses that are looking to increase phone leads through mobile search ads can drive traffic from people who are already using their mobile phones.
Smartphone Mobile Ad Campaign ads show on iPhone and Android devices and don’t require a mobile website. Smartphone campaign ads don’t have a click-to-call option, but they do allow advertisers to direct users to regular HTML websites and various other properties such Google Maps, the iPhone App Store or Android Market, or YouTube.
The geographic targeting options that Google has developed for the Google Adwords PC search network are all available for the standard and smartphone mobile ad campaigns. This is particularly important for local advertisers who’d like to expand into mobile search.
Mobile PPC keyword and ad submission includes:
Mobile search keyword research and selection
- Determine projected rank position for each selected keyword phrase, estimate monthly number of click-throughs and assessment of the maximum average bid cost
- Determine daily/monthly ad campaign budget
- Grouping of selected keyword phrases into “themed” ad groups
- Writing unique headlines and ad text for each ad or ad group in accordance to the mobile ad submission guidelines
- Keyword data and text ad entry
- Testing mobile ad rendering for standard mobile ad campaign ads through the Google Adwords mobile ad preview feature
- Optimization of existing landing pages for proper rendering on mobile phones or the development of a special Adwords Business page
- Linking ads to relevant website pages and/or landing pages
- Setting maximum bids for each keyword or keyword group, daily budget amounts, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and ad serving options
- Resolving any problems regarding Google AdWords rejected mobile ads
- Day parting set-up by scheduling on what days and times mobile ads will run
Monthly advertising budgets can be fixed for the entire month and will not exceed the allocated amounts.
PPC Campaign Management and Analysis
The PPC Campaign Management and Analysis program includes the following features:
- Daily monitoring of keyword performance (traffic, sales, cost per acquisition and return on investment numbers), keyword evaluation and adding, removing and reconfiguring of keyword phrases, ad groups and ad copy to grow the total number of productive keyword phrases on a monthly basis
- Monitoring of pre-set daily and monthly ad budgets
- Ongoing optimizing of keyword bids for bid positions that yield the best return on pre-determined business objectives, e.g. Cost per Acquisition (CPA), Profit Margin (PM) and Return on Investment (ROI)
- Periodic campaign structural reorganization by breaking existing ad groups into separate groups, with new ads and different landing pages
- Create and test multiple ads for each keyword or keyword group to improve average click-through rate, raise average position and decrease cost-per-click
- Ongoing monitoring of lost impression share due to insufficient budget or due to poor Ad Rank (Google AdWords only)
- Incorporate and expand the current campaign with new landing pages as required
- Quarterly evaluation of the competition, keyword fluctuations and forecasting of the upcoming quarter, based upon historical data along with seasonal market considerations
- “Live” telephone consulting as needed to discuss recommendations and changes to the keyword set, bid amounts, bid positions, bid rules, ad run schedule, keyword matching options and changes to the daily ad budget
- Monthly ROI reports via email for monitoring of campaign activity and results, including cost per click (CPC), number of visitors, leads and sales
Standard WAP or Smartphone Mobile Ad Campaign?
- A combined standard WAP and smartphone mobile ad campaign is ideal for reaching a wide mobile audience
- A standard WAP mobile ad campaign is the only option when collecting leads via phone is a requirement
- A smartphone mobile ad campaign is recommended when users need to be directed to YouTube and/or Google Maps
- A smartphone mobile ad campaign is a better choice for new mobile advertisers because they are easier to set-up and activate
Smartphone and WAP Phones
Smartphones. A smartphone is equipped with a full standard HTML browser capable of rendering standard HTML pages as they appear on a desktop or labtop computer. They also support complete online ecommerce transactions and standard web analytics programs.
WAP Phones. Mobile phones and devices with Internet WAP browsers cannot render complete HTML pages and usually direct users to a mobile website – most likely written in a mobile markup language such as XHTML, WML, or CHTML.
Mobile Advertising Benefits
- Extended PPC advertising reach
- Target consumers looking for local products and service
- Reach current and potential customers directly on their devices
- Early adopter advantage with PPC search advertising
- Cost effective mobile PPC search campaign management
- Target only customers in your area
Ready to start promoting your products and services? Talk to us today!
We are currently offering a free 30 minute phone consultation to discuss your online marketing needs.Get Started!